Our team is comprised of hands on professionals who have managed startups and turnarounds and billion dollar portfolios in North America and Europe across a diversified range of industries: manufacturing, software, renewable energy, transportation, cable industry, airlines, direct marketing, telecommunications, recycling, turbine development and retail.
Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: marketing, organization, operations, technology, transformation, digital, advanced analytics and mergers & acquisitions, across all industries and geographies.
Our team has been involved in many corporate financing from startups to multi-national corporations. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our operating perspective in approaching different business by focusing on solving immediate operational problems while developing a strategic framework for future success. Some recent successes in our consulting work:
- Turned around a 65 year old manufacturer and doubled revenues in one year as acting President in Wisconsin.
- Developed a technology and testing strategy for a renewable energy group in the United Kingdom
- Raised $3 million in startup capital for innovative compressor technology and served as CEO in Michigan
- Arranged $10 million IPO for pioneer tidal energy company in Vancouver, Canada
- Provided executive management and turnaround services for e-Waste recycling company in San Jose, CA and developed acquisition negotiations with Singapore company.
Our Team Of Consultants
President, Mulvey International, Inc., San Diego, California
Germany/Eastern Europe Consulting Vice President, Frankfurt, Germany
Dr. Michael Baker
Dr. Michael Baker
UK & Middle East Consulting Vice President, London, UK
Russia and former SU States , Vice President Consulting Services, Moscow, Russia